Which forms do I need to complete to prepare a trip for an Unaccompanied Minor?

You must fill a "Handling Device for Unaccompanied Minor" form for each child traveling alone. You must provide all information pertaining to your child's trip, including the contact information for the persons responsible for dropping off and picking up your child at the airport.

To save time during check-in, you can complete these forms online after booking the trip. Then simply print the forms and present them at the airport on the day of the trip.
You can also complete this form during the online check-in process for your child, available  beginning 30 hours before the flight's departure, or at the airport.

For certain destinations, you may be asked to complete additional forms, such as ESTA authorization or Customs declaration for the United States.