What is the baggage allowance for a baby?
If your infant is traveling on your lap, you can:
- transport in the hold, 1 baggage item weighing up to 10 kg / 22 lb maximum (if you selected the Mini price ticket, you must pay a supplementary fee transport baggage in the hold).
- carry onboard a small baggage item weighing less than 12 kg / 26 lb (maximum size 55 cm x 35 cm x 25 cm / 21.6 in x 13.7 in x 9.8 in).
If you purchase a ticket at a child fare for your infant, the infant benefit from a seat on his own and has the same baggage allowance that an adult has.
You can transport a foldable stroller and a car seat in the hold at no extra charge.
Some strollers may be accepted in the cabin, subject to space availability. Conditions apply, based on the type of stroller.
- Small foldable stroller*: dimensions cannot exceed 15 cm x 30 cm x 100 cm / 5.9 in x 11.8 in x 39.4 in.
- Other foldable stroller: it replaces the hand baggage allowance for infants, and its dimensions cannot exceed 55 cm x 35 cm x 25 cm / 21 in x 13 in x 9 in. In addition, it must be packed in a carrying case that covers it fully.
Please note: for security reasons, some airports may have to deny access to strollers inside the boarding areas.
* On international flights, except between continental France and Pointe-à-Pitre, Fort-de-France, Saint Martin, Cayenne, Réunion, Mauritius, Punta Cana, Havana, Santo Domingo.