Where can I find information about the "mobility passport"?

The “mobility passport” is intended for students from French overseas departments and territories who are studying in metropolitan or overseas France.*
It provides one roundtrip ticket for the academic year.
For more information, contact the French overseas mobility office (LADOM).* In case of nonexistent or insufficient networks in their home department or interzone.