Every one of the four Flying Blue membership levels has its own unique advantages. Each level brings you different ways to get more from your journey. You´ll find that the benefits just get better with each membership level you reach. Read on to discover how it all works.
Enjoy an exclusive 100% Elite bonus
Check our Miles Finder to see how many extra Miles your next flight could bring you.
* The bonus is calculated from your Award Miles without any Service Class bonus. Elite Bonus Miles do not count as Level Miles.
More award ticket flights
With AIR FRANCE, KLM and our partners Air Europa, Kenya Airways, and TAROM, you can book a round-trip award ticket* on the flight of your choice even if no seats are available for Classic Awards. The Flex Award lets you book an award ticket for an amount of Miles higher than those required for the Classic Award.**
* Booking Flex Awards is based on the availability of seats on the chosen flight. You cannot use Flex Awards for upgrades and Round-the-World awards. Flex Award tickets can be exchanged or re-credited free of charge.
** Please bear in mind that airport and security taxes and a part of the carrier imposed international surcharges on long-haul flights are not covered by your Miles and must be paid separately.
SkyPriority makes it easier to find your way
- priority check-in
- priority baggage drop-off and handling
- priority at immigration and security
- priority service at the ticket office and transfer desk
- priority boarding
The SkyPriority label will also be displayed on your boarding pass, ensuring you receive the SkyPriority service throughout your journey.
- Preferred waitlist status
If your desired flight and/or cabin class is not available when booking your travel, you will have preferred status on the reservation waitlist (provided waitlists are accepted on the flight and/or in your desired class of travel).* Please note this service does not apply to award tickets.
* Some SkyTeam airlines apply special conditions.
- Preferred standby status
As a Flying Blue Platinum member, you have preferred status on your flight´s standby list.*
* Some SkyTeam airlines apply special conditions.
Opt for greater luxury when you fly in Economy Class. KLM offers a variety of different seats with extra comfort:
- Seats at the window or along the aisle, just behind the Economy Comfort zone
- Seats in a row of 2
As a Flying Blue Platinum member, you can book your preferred seat online for free.
Enjoy more comfort with KLM Economy Comfort and AIR FRANCE Seat Plus
- Choose more comfort on KLM flights
Choose a seat in the Economy Comfort zone on intercontinental flights to enjoy extra legroom and double the seat recline. Flying Blue Platinum members can benefit from a seat in the Economy Comfort zone at no extra cost.
- Stretch your legs with Seat Plus on AIR FRANCE flights
Guarantee yourself extra legroom when you travel in the Voyageur cabin on intercontinental and European flights* by reserving a seat with additional space in advance. This service is free for Flying Blue Platinum members.
* Subject to conditions.
Guaranteed seat in Economy Class
Exclusive Elite reservation service
Access to lounges
* When travelling on or connecting to/from an international SkyTeam-operated flight on the same day. ** Including one guest (Copa only). *** Subject to conditions.
Direct access from Privium Parking P2 at Amsterdam Schiphol
- are travelling to a Schengen country
- are travelling with hand baggage only
- have checked in online
Check-in and transfer benefits
- Exclusive check-in counters
You can check in at priority counters at most SkyTeam airports and for Copa flights simply by showing your Flying Blue Platinum card.
- Elite transfer desks
You can find exclusive Elite transfer desks at Paris-Charles de Gaulle and Amsterdam-Schiphol airports.
- Free transfers
Free transfers run between Paris-Charles de Gaulle and Paris-Orly airports on AIR FRANCE coaches.
Extra baggage allowance
- 23kg* when travelling in Economy or Premium Economy
- 32 kg* when travelling in Business or First Class
* Except for flights from/to Corsica, on which you benefit from an extra baggage allowance of 5 kg.
Weight concept destinations
If you travel on a Copa flight using the weight concept you are allowed an additional 5 kg of baggage.
Carried over Level Miles
* You must have made at least one Qualifying flight during the year.
Platinum for Life
- special rates (available on request when booking or collecting the vehicle)
- up to 10% discount on all-inclusive rates for international leisure activities
- 600 Miles free with each rental within eligible rate bands- 100 Bonus Miles when you book online
- 15% discount when you book through the Europcar network
- up to 10% discount on the best published fares
- 15% discount on the Hertz Prestige Collection range
- upgrade if required and subject to availability
- 20% discount on a businessworld Gold, Platinum or Platinum Plus membership
- 4,000 Award Miles for a businessworld Gold membership
- 8,000 Award Miles for a businessworld Platinum or Platinum Plus membership.
- Get up to 15% discount on all Sixt car and truck rentals* – just mention promotion code 9812074.
- Get a free upgrade to the next highest car category.**
- Get 20% discount when you rent a Sixt limousine in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, and 10% discount in all other countries.
- Call us up to 24 hours before your rental, and we´ll make sure there´s a car ready for you.
* On all offline and internet private customer rates valid at time and place of rental. Subject to availability. Not to be combined with specials.
** Subject to availability. Not valid for long-term rentals, special cars or trucks.