Besides, you can contact baggage search service by the telephone number: (+380 44) 281-75-39.
- the remaining part of your passenger ticket
- boarding pass
- baggage identification tags
- Property Irregularity Report (PIR) number
- original receipts for all extra costs due to thedelayed baggage
- bank account details including IBAN and SWIFT
- photocopy of your passport
Please contact the Air France desk in the baggage hall and report your baggage missing. Our agents will give you a Damage property report with a number.
Passengers holding a Damage Property report may take the damaged bag to one of our affiliated baggage repair shops (lists of shops provided by Air France) with copy of the damage property report. The shop will repair the bag at no charge to the passenger. If the bag is beyond repair, replacement of the same type of bag is generally covered at no charge to the passenger.