BlueBiz, your business travel solution
BlueBiz is the AIR FRANCE, KLM and Delta Air Lines program designed exclusively for businesses. With BlueBiz, your employees earn Blue Credits on every trip. You can then use Blue Credits towards free flights and more, making the most of your company´s travel budget.
from 07 May until 31 July 2013.
- 5 round-trip Slovenia-New York flights in Premium Voyageur (A) = 400 Blue Credits earned,
- 10 round-trip Slovenia-Paris in Business Class (Z) = 600 Blue Credits earned.
1 000 Blue Credits would thus be credited to your company´s BlueBiz account. Your company would then have access to one or several award tickets for a total of 1 000 euros.
On every flight, they earn:
- Blue Credits with your company´s BlueBiz account,
- and Miles with their personal Flying Blue accounts.
When you or your employees book tickets on www.airfrance.si or with your travel agency, all you need to do is indicate your company´s BlueBiz account number (SIXXXXX).
You can also communicate the following references to your travel agency:
- for Amadeus - OS YY OIN SI12345,
- for Galileo - SI.YY*OIN SI12345,
- for Sabre/Worldspan/Abacus/Infini - 3OSI YY OIN SI12345,
- for other agencies – their specific agency code followed by YY OIN SI12345.
Please note: all tickets must be purchased in the country where your company´s BlueBiz account is registered.