With Air France, groups can take advantage of reduced fares and a bespoke service, whether you´re traveling for business or pleasure, for sporting or cultural events.
A "group" is made up of at least 10 passengers who travel together on the same flight, either on an outgoing or a return flight.
- personalized service,
- a large range of destinations, on both Air France and KLM.
For information: you may combine flights. For example: an outgoing flight on Air France, and a return flight on KLM!
- Your request: by e-mail, telephone or fax, specify the approximate number of passengers, the destination and the desired trip dates.
Fax: +381 11 2638 378
- Our fare estimate: we will try to find the lowest fares, and we will send you a detailed price estimate.
- Contract: confirm the flight that you choose and the number of seats to book. We will send you a contract so that these seats can be booked for the period you have chosen.
Please note, in order to confirm your booking, you must send back one signed copy of the contract within the specified time period.
- Tickets: Air France issues your tickets.
- Convenient timing: final passenger names and balance payments are required only 30 days before your departure!
- Simplified changes: name changes are free as long as tickets have not yet been printed out.
- Specific services: special meals, adjacent seats, group check-in, help services (wheelchairs, for example)… contact us with any requests you may have, at least 30 days before departure (specific requests are subject to confirmation)
- Every level of comfort: you can also make "group" bookings in "Espace Affaires" Business class.
- We take care of your baggage: passenger baggage for those traveling in a group must meet the same requirements as those for individual passengers.
We can help you organize the transportation of specific, oversize equipment (musical instruments, sporting gear, etc.).