Available starting from 30 hours* before your flight's departure, online check-in enables you to confirm your presence and choose your seat. Check-in is complete when you receive your boarding pass,
which you need to board your flight!
Once you arrive at the airport, you simply need to leave your baggage at the baggage counter.
* 24 hours before all flights provided by Delta Air Lines departing from the United States,
as well as Air France flights departing from Atlanta and Detroit.
To use this service, simply book your flight on www.airfrance.com. The service is currently available for most of our flights for both departure and return.
Don’t forget to print your boarding pass at home or at the airport via the interactive kiosks.
- If you are traveling in the Economy cabin, you receive this service automatically.
- If you are traveling in another cabin, you can choose to automatically receive your boarding pass.
- If your return flight departs within 18 hours of your arrival, you will receive your departure and return boarding passes in the same e-mail.
- If you booked tickets for other passengers, all boarding passes will be sent to the e-mail address you provided during booking.
- change your seat,
- purchase an additional Baggage Option at a discounted rate (at least 20% off the airport rate),
- cancel your check-in in just a few clicks, if you can no longer take your flight.
Want to save time during baggage check-in? Tag your baggage items at an interactive kiosk!
- If you already have your boarding pass (printed at home or on your mobile phone): scan your boarding pass and print your baggage tags.
- If you do not have your boarding pass: print it, along with your baggage tags, using a self-service kiosk.
If you are traveling without checked baggage, you can proceed directly to your flight’s boarding gate before the boarding deadline. Please note that after this time, no additional passengers will be able to board the aircraft.