BlueBiz, your business travel solution
Is one of your employees planning to fly with AIR FRANCE, KLM, Alitalia and Delta Air Lines or a partner airline? Your company automatically earns Blue Credits. Just indicate your company’s BlueBiz account number when booking the trip.
Is one of your employees planning to fly with AIR FRANCE, KLM, Alitalia, Delta Air Lines or a partner airline? Your company automatically earns Blue Credits. Just indicate your company´s BlueBiz account number when booking the trip.
All trips taken by your employees allow your company to earn Blue Credits according to a fixed scale based on the flight and fare.
5 round-trip Bucharest-New York flights with Air France in economy class (T) = 50 Blue Credits earned,
10 round-trip Bucharest-Paris flights with Air France in Business class (J) = 700 Blue Credits earned.
750 Blue Credits would thus be credited to your company´s BlueBiz account. Your company would then have access to one or several BlueBiz tickets for a total of 850 euro.
Your employees who are Flying Blue members continue to earn Miles with their personal accounts.
On every flight, they earn:
- Blue Credits with your company´s BlueBiz account,
- and Miles with their personal Flying Blue accounts.
You can also communicate the following references to your travel agency:
- for Amadeus - OS YY OIN RO12345,
- for Galileo - SI.YY*OIN RO12345,
- for Sabre/Worldspan/Abacus/Infini - 3OSI YY OIN RO12345,
- for other agencies – their specific agency code followed by YY OIN RO12345.
* RO12345 stands for the BlueBiz number of the company