BlueBiz, your business travel solution
Is one of your employees planning to fly with AIR FRANCE, KLM and Delta Air Lines or a partner airline? Your company automatically earns Blue Credits. Just indicate your company’s BlueBiz account number when booking the trip.
5 round-trip Bucharest-New York flights with Air France in economy class (T) = 50 Blue Credits earned,
10 round-trip Bucharest-Paris flights with Air France in Business class (J) = 700 Blue Credits earned.
750 Blue Credits would thus be credited to your company’s BlueBiz account. Your company would then have access to one or several BlueBiz tickets for a total of 850 euro.
On every flight, they earn:
- Blue Credits with your company’s BlueBiz account,
- and Miles with their personal Flying Blue accounts.
You can also communicate the following references to your travel agency:
- for Amadeus - OS YY OIN RO12345,
- for Galileo - SI.YY*OIN RO12345,
- for Sabre/Worldspan/Abacus/Infini - 3OSI YY OIN RO12345,
- for other agencies – their specific agency code followed by YY OIN RO12345.
* RO12345 stands for the BlueBiz number of the company