Coping with a fear of flying
Anxious about your upcoming flight? Our Stress-Free Flying workshop available in English or French will help you manage your stress by giving you a chance to meet with the flight crew and learn why air is the safest means of travel.
Upon completion of this workshop, over 95%* of participants no longer feel apprehensive before or during flights.
* Survey of 1,200 passengers having completed the workshop since 2000.
Although the interview is optional, it is strongly recommended. The psychologist will contact you prior to your information and practical training sessions to set up a date and time for your meeting.
- A flight stress specialist, who will teach a course on the physiology and psychology of stress, along with exercises for breathing, muscle and mental relaxation
- A flight attendant, who will present his or her job and role in flight security and safety
- A pilot, who will discuss aerodynamics and the mechanics of flying: this will help you understand air pockets and turbulence, how flying works, etc.
The flight simulator will give you a chance to:
- take control of the aircraft with the pilot,
- experience all flight conditions (turbulence, emergency procedures, etc.) and see that everything is under control,
- activate lightning, rain and turbulence simulations using a special control system to experience and understand these conditions.
Following your sessions, and for as long as you need, our teams will remain available to answer all your questions.
Flight crews will also be informed of your presence on Air France flights to provide personalized reception and extra attention during your next flight.
The cost is €650.
E-mail for enrollment: email@example.com.
Workshop approved for DIF
This workshop is approved for DIF (Droit Individuel de Formation) in France. Your fees may be covered through an employer-paid training contract.