Embark on an exceptional voyage with the A380
Board the world's largest civil aircraft with Air France! Travel to Paris, Los Angeles, New York, Washington DC, Johannesburg, Tokyo, Shanghai, and soon Hong Kong*!
From added comfort and soothing ambiance to areas dedicated to relaxation and discovery, the A380 offers an unrivaled travel experience.
* Starting May 27, 2014
- A private area for you to change, complete with dressing table, locker and high-quality beauty products by Biologique Recherche for well-being and privacy throughout your entire flight.
- A seat featuring the latest technology, including an easy-to-use remote control to help you find the position that suits you best for your trip.
- A bar exclusively for La Première / First passengers with a buffet, providing the
perfect place to have a bite to eat and converse without disturbing the tranquility of the cabin.
- The specially equipped seat measuring 2 m / 6.6 ft provides unequaled comfort, even at takeoff and landing. Also at your disposal is a storage container, an outlet to recharge your laptop and a 15-inch video screen, the largest in the entire Air France fleet.
- Exclusive access to "the gallery," the first-ever art gallery built into an aircraft. The gallery lets you discover exhibitions designed specially for Air France in
partnership with the world´s most famous museums.
- A fixed-shell seat maintains your privacy throughout the entire trip. The seat contains storage spaces and includes multiple functionalities to help you work or relax: a large interactive video screen, a noise-reducing headset and a power outlet to plug in your laptop computer.
- Added accessories provide even more comfort: a toiletries kit (including Clarins moisturizer), a pure virgin wool blanket, a feather pillow and more.
Please note: the Premium Economy cabin is only available in our aircraft containing 516 seats.
- A bigger seat with more functionality: with 30% larger armrests, it offers more space and greater intimacy. Each seat has an individual video screen.
- Spacious bars provide the perfect place to relax and socialize amid modern decoration, offering refreshments throughout your flight.
- To recharge your computer, outlets are available on the main deck.
- movable armrests on 99% of seats of the Economy cabin,
- seat number also indicated in Braille,
- easily accessible toilets,
- 2 onboard transfer seats.