By traveling in the Premium Economy* cabin, you enjoy additional space and superior comfort, at a price suited to your professional and personal travel. At the airport and on board, we provide everything you need to make your trip a stress-free, relaxing experience.
* Only available on long-haul flights.
Our meals were conceived by Michel Nugues, member of the “Toques du Ciel” airline cuisine group. The wines and champagnes, served at no extra charge, were selected by Olivier Poussier, named world´s top sommelier in 2000.
At mealtime, start by sipping a cocktail*, with or without alcohol, alongside savory treats.
Continue with a savory appetizer* and one of the 2 hot meals* served on your flight. For some destinations in Asia, local specialties are also available.
Finally, enjoy a delicious dessert* and top it all off with coffee, tea or a digestive liqueur, served with a selection of sweet treats (nougat candies, calissons, chocolates) and a refreshing Japanese hand towel (oshibori)**. Your meal is served on a functional yet stylish tray** designed by Eugeni Quitllet, student of designer Philippe Starck.
Throughout your flight, various snacks are available.
- Hot and cold drinks, with or without alcohol, are served.
- Depending on your flight´s duration, departure time and arrival time, a snack or breakfast including one hot item* is served.
- On longer flights, a self-service buffet including sweet and savory treats, fresh products, mini-sandwiches and ice cream is provided.
* Service provided at no extra charge for some destinations.
** Not available for travel to or from the Caribbean, Indian Ocean, Bangkok, Cancun or Montreal.
Depending on your flight´s duration, departure time and arrival time, you will be served breakfast or a snack.