BlueBiz, your business travel solution
BlueBiz is the AIR FRANCE and KLM program designed exclusively for businesses. With BlueBiz, your employees earn Blue Credits on every trip. You can then use Blue Credits towards free flights and more, making the most of your company’s travel budget.
Simple and automatic
For example, Blue Credits earned in February 2010 remain valid until December 31, 2012.
Blue Credits award chart
All trips taken by your employees allow your company to earn Blue Credits according to a fixed scale based on the flight and fare.
- 2 round-trip Mauritius - Paris - Geneva flights in D class = 17 000 Blue Credits earned,
- 4 round-trip Mauritius - Paris - London flights in V class = 14 280 Blue Credits earned.
- 1 round-trip Mauritius - Paris - bordeaux flights in L class = 2 210 Blue Credits earned
3 490 Blue Credits would thus be credited to your company’s BlueBiz account. Your company would then have access to one or several award tickets for a total of Mauritius Rupees 33 490.
Earn Blue Credits and Flying Blue Miles!
Your employees who are Flying Blue members continue to earn Miles with their personal accounts.
On every flight, they earn:
- Blue Credits with your company’s BlueBiz account,
- and Miles with their personal Flying Blue accounts.
One-click access to your Blue Credits!
What to do when booking
When you or your employees book tickets on www.airfrance.mu or with your travel agency, all you need to do is indicate your company’s BlueBiz account number (MUXXXXX).
You can also communicate the following references to your travel agency:
- for Amadeus - OS YY OIN MU12345,
- for Galileo - SI.YY*OIN MU12345,
- for Sabre/Worldspan/Abacus/Infini - 3OSI YY OIN MU12345,
- for other agencies – their specific agency code followed by YY OIN MU12345.
Please note: all tickets must be purchased in the country where your company’s BlueBiz account is registered.