Book a flight
- price of the trip excluding taxes / fuel surcharge
- issuance fees
Issuance fees are costs related to the distribution of a ticket.
They are applied to each ticket and for all travelers except infants under 2 years old. They are non-refundable.
Issuance fees vary depending on:
- travel type* (short-haul, medium-haul, long-haul flight),
- travel class,
- ticket price and conditions,
- point of sale** (online, phone, ticket office).
airfrance.fr phone Air France ticket office
Short-haul flight €3 €15 €22
Medium-haul flight €3 €20 €30
Long-haul flight €5 €25 €35
Long-haul flight €10 €40 €65
(Voyageur – flexible
fare, Alizé, Premium Voyageur,
Affaires, La Première)
* Type of trip: Short-haul: all tickets issued for travel within the same country (excluding flights between metropolitan France and French overseas department and territories) and for travel between Fort-de-France and Pointe-à-Pitre. Medium-haul: all tickets issued for travel within Europe, between Europe and North Africa (Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia) or Israel, and within the Caribbean. Long-haul: any ticket issued for any other trip ** Point of sale: a €7 fee applies when you book online or at a ticket office and choose to finalize your order by phone.