Travel more easily between Strasbourg and the rest of the world through Air France's partnership with SNCF (the French national rail company).
- You only need to book one time for the entirety of your trip, regardless of the direction of your journey between Paris-Charles de Gaulle and Strasbourg. In addition, you can reserve an e-ticket and check in online.
- Receive your boarding pass for air and rail trips upon departure.
- If you are traveling in the La Première, Business or Premium Economy cabins,* you travel in 1st class on the TGV.
- If you are traveling in the Economy cabin,** you travel in 2nd class on the TGV.
- Take advantage of personalized service between the airport and the
Paris-Charles de Gaulle TGV station when traveling in La Première class aboard your flight.
- You will be welcomed by our staff at Strasbourg and Paris-Charles de Gaulle.
- Depart from downtown Strasbourg and arrive in the heart of
Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport (and vice versa): only 15 minutes between the airport terminals and the TGV station at Paris-Charles de Gaulle!
- In case of a missed connection, or a delayed plane or train, Air France and SNCF guarantee a place on board the next available flight or train at no extra charge.
- Earn Miles for every trip!
* Or in the Economy cabin, for all travel on or before January 5, 2015
** Starting January 6, 2015
* For the Business cabin, only with a full-fare ticket mentioning booking classes J or C.
From Strasbourg to Paris-Charles de Gaulle
- Proceed to the Air France ticket office located at 1 bis boulevard de Metz, near the Strasbourg train station, at least 30 minutes before your train's departure to continue to check-in. A drop-off area is located in front of the ticket office.
- Check in at the check-in counter for the entirety of your trip and obtain your boarding pass for your train and flight.
New: you now have the option to check in your baggage for the entirety of your trip at the Air France ticket office. Air France will handle your baggage from your departure in Strasbourg until your arrival at your final destination.
Checking in your baggage for the entirety of your trip is not possible in the following situations:
- Your flight is departing from Paris-Orly (you will have to collect your baggage at Paris-Charles de Gaulle)
- You wish to purchase additional baggage allowance at the airport
- You need to access your baggage at Paris-Charles de Gaulle
On board the train, you travel in 1st class and can enjoy a refreshment at no extra charge. If you have a La Première or Business ticket, you will also receive a snack. To take advantage of this offer, make sure you receive a coupon in your name during check-in, which is valid at the train's bar on the day of your trip.
Connecting in Paris
- Upon arrival at Paris-Charles de Gaulle, proceed to Level 4 of the TGV train station (by taking elevators or escalators), then head to the terminal of your connecting flight.
- If your flight is departing from Paris-Orly, proceed to the Air France Customer Service counter: you will receive a free ticket for the transfer provided by Air France coaches between Paris-Charles de Gaulle and Paris-Orly airports. Check in your baggage items upon arrival at the airport, at the Paris-Orly Ouest terminal.
- If you did not check in your baggage in Strasbourg, a porter will help you obtain your baggage from the train. You must then take them to the EXPRESS Air & Rail baggage drop-off located at Zone 4/5 in Terminal E or Zone 5/6 in Terminal F.
From Paris-Charles de Gaulle to Strasbourg
You are checked in from your departure airport through to your arrival in Strasbourg. Upon arrival at Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport, please proceed to Level 2 of the TGV station at least 15 minutes before your train's departure. Then, proceed to the Air France ticket office, where our team will greet you starting from 1 hour before your departure.
Your baggage will be given priority status upon arrival at Paris-Charles de Gaulle. Our staff will welcome you and take care of your baggage at Level 2 of the TGV train station. Upon arrival in Strasbourg, your baggage will be unloaded onto the platform.
On board the train, you travel in 1st class and can enjoy a refreshment at no extra charge. If you have a La Première or Business ticket, you will also receive a snack. To take advantage of this offer, make sure you receive a coupon in your name, which is valid at the train's bar on the day of your trip.