Embark on an exceptional voyage with the A380
Board the world´s largest civil aircraft with Air France! From added comfort and soothing ambiance to areas dedicated to relaxation and discovery, the A380 offers an unrivaled travel experience.
- A private area for you to change, complete with dressing table, locker and high-quality beauty products by Biologique Recherche for well-being and privacy throughout your entire flight.
- A seat featuring the latest technology, including an easy-to-use remote control to help you find the position that suits you best for your trip.
- A bar exclusively for La Première / First passengers with a buffet, providing the
perfect place to have a bite to eat and converse without disturbing the tranquility of the cabin.
- The specially equipped seat measuring 2 m / 6.6 ft provides unequaled comfort, even at takeoff and landing. Also at your disposal is a storage container, an outlet to recharge your laptop and a 15-inch video screen, the largest in the entire Air France fleet.
- Exclusive access to "the gallery," the first-ever art gallery built into an aircraft. The gallery lets you discover exhibitions designed specially for Air France in
partnership with the world´s most famous museums.
- A fixed-shell seat maintains your privacy throughout the entire trip. The seat contains storage spaces and includes multiple functionalities to help you work or relax: a large interactive video screen, a noise-reducing headset and a power outlet to plug in your laptop computer.
- Added accessories provide even more comfort: a toiletries kit (including Clarins moisturizer), a pure virgin wool blanket, a feather pillow and more.
Please note: the Premium Economy cabin is only available in our aircraft containing 516 seats.
- A bigger seat with more functionality: with 30% larger armrests, it offers more space and greater intimacy. Each seat has an individual video screen.
- Spacious bars provide the perfect place to relax and socialize amid modern decoration, offering refreshments throughout your flight.
- To recharge your computer, outlets are available on the main deck.
- movable armrests on 99% of seats of the Economy cabin,
- seat number also indicated in Braille,
- easily accessible toilets,
- 2 onboard transfer seats.