Would you like to change your reservation, order a special meal or check in online?
Looking for practical information to make your trip a success?
Discover everything you can do on the "Review / modify your reservations" section.
Please provide the mobile phone numbers and e-mail addresses you will be using during your trip. We will then keep you informed in real time of any changes concerning your flight.
Has your flight’s departure gate changed? Has your baggage been delayed? Find out right away, by text message or e-mail.
Are you a Flying Blue member? Use your Flying Blue user name to see your trip details and all of your active reservations.
- Seat Plus for more leg room,
- additional baggage allowance* (available for purchase with Flying Blue Miles),
- an A la Carte meal to enjoy a fine cuisine,
- customized services at Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport.
* Baggage allowance corresponds to the number and maximum weight of baggage items you can transport in the hold at no extra charge.
- your Flying Blue or BlueBiz number,
- your contact information (e-mail address, telephone numbers),
- regulatory information required by the authorities in your destination country (passport number, visa number, address at your destination, etc.),
- your meal choice and seat preference.
Please note: if the price of your new flight is higher, you will need to pay a supplement. If the price is lower, you will be partially reimbursed.
To be sure of an enjoyable stay, take advantage of our partner offers by reserving your hotel or car online!
- an Air France ticket (ticket number beginning with 057) purchased online, in an Air France ticket office, or by telephone, and issued at least 2 days or up to 12 months prior to today’s date,
- a ticket that permits refunds with or without a fee.
Did you purchase travel insurance or book a hotel or rental car? We recommend that you contact your insurance company, hotel, or travel agency before submitting your online refund request.
The refund will be credited to the account linked to the payment card used to purchase the ticket. The total refund amount is calculated based on the fare conditions for your ticket*. We recommend that you read the fare conditions before submitting your refund request.
- online refunds are not available for Flying Blue award tickets,
- if several people are included in the same reservation file, the refund request applies to all tickets on file, as long as each ticket permits refunds.
* Excluding non-refundable service fees.