Two conditions to qualify for a refund of your cancellation fees:
- The cancellation must take place before the departure of your flight.
- The unforeseen event must take place in your country of residence.
The policy covers you in case of:
- illness or accident affecting you or a member of your family,
- a family event (death of a family member, interview for an adoption, etc.),
- professional alterations (dismissal, new job),
- theft of your ID or passport up to 48 hours before departure,
To cancel your outbound flight, you must first inform Air France. Then, within 5 days of the event leading to the cancellation, please inform Allianz Global Assistance. Please make sure that you provide all necessary documents attesting to the event.