Visas, passports, entry requirements…
Read our travel trips to help you best prepare for your trip!
For more information, check with consular services or the customs agency of the destination or transit country.
Transporting meat originating from wild animals is strictly prohibited. Passengers violating this prohibition is subject to criminal sanctions.
* Pursuant to Article L237-3 of the French Rural and Maritime Fishing Code.
- risks fines of up to 300,000€ and up to 3 years in prison for the mere possession of a counterfeit item,
- may compromise his/her health (counterfeit spirits, perfumes and cosmetics),
- undermines French industrial heritage and craftsmanship,
- finances criminal networks.