SkyPriority offers exclusive services for check-in, baggage drop-off, security clearance, boarding, and at every step of your journey through the airport. Currently available at Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Paris-Orly and Amsterdam-Schiphol, it will gradually be launched across the entire SkyTeam alliance network.
Fast, priority access throughout the airport
SkyPriority is a range of exclusive airport ground services to guarantee a quick and easy airport experience. Services include:
- priority baggage drop-off, with access to dedicated check-in counters at the airport,
- exclusive line for security and immigration clearance (in some airports),
- dedicated line at our ticket offices and transfer desks,
- preferential boarding or at your leisure,
- priority baggage handling.
SkyPriority signs are displayed throughout the airports to guide you every step of the way.
More about exclusive SkyPriority services
An exclusive service
On Air France flights, SkyPriority is reserved for:
- Flying Blue Gold and Platinum, or SkyTeam Elite Plus members,
- Flying Blue Silver or SkyTeam Elite members on selected SkyPriority services (check-in, baggage drop-off and priority boarding),
- and passengers in La Première, Business and Premium Economy cabins.
If you are eligible for SkyPriority, the logo will appear on your boarding pass. When you arrive at the airport, simply follow the SkyPriority signs!
SkyPriority and the Air France network
Air France is currently rolling out SkyPriority to include all 235 airports in its network by the end of the year. Currently available at Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Paris-Orly and Amsterdam-Schiphol, it will gradually be launched across the entire SkyTeam alliance network: by the end of 2013, approximately 1,000 airports all over the world will offer the service.
A SkyTeam service
is an alliance of 19 major international airlines. Its network provides approximately 15,000 daily flights to more than 1,000 destinations around the world. By offering SkyPriority to its most loyal customers, SkyTeam features a range of exclusive services at most airports served by members of the alliance.