Is one of your employees planning to fly with AIR FRANCE, KLM, Alitalia, Delta Air Lines or a partner airline? Your company automatically earns Blue Credits. Just indicate your company´s BlueBiz account number when booking the trip.
- 10 round-trip Athens-New York flights with Air France in economy class (M) = 120 Blue Credits earned,
- 5 round-trip Athens-Paris flights with Air France in Business class (C) = 70 Blue Credits earned.
On every flight, they earn:
- Blue Credits with your company´s BlueBiz account,
- and Miles with their personal Flying Blue accounts.
You can also communicate the following references to your travel agency:
For Amadeus - OS YY OIN GR12345
For Galileo - SI.YY*OIN GR12345
For Sabre - Worldspan - Abacus - Infini - 3OSI YY OIN GR12345
for other agencies – their specific agency code followed by YY OIN GR12345
Please note: all tickets must be purchased in the country where your company´s BlueBiz account is registered.
* GR12345 stands for the BlueBiz number of the company.