With 75 flights every day between Paris-Orly and Bordeaux, Marseille, Nice, and Toulouse, La Navette adapts to meet all your needs.
La Navette offers 75 flights daily between Paris-Orly West and Bordeaux, Marseille, Nice, and Toulouse.
- Flights are scheduled every hour, even every 15 to 30 minutes at the busiest times of day.
- If you hold a flexible fare ticket and arrive early, you can take an earlier flight (subject to availability).
Did you rent a car with our partner Hertz*? When returning your vehicle, you can immediately print out your return flight boarding pass using a kiosk connected to www.airfrance.fr.
* Service available at Paris-Orly, Nice, Marseille, and Toulouse.
At the airport, La Navette passengers have no time to lose. That's why Air France has implemented:
- separate departure and arrival halls for La Navette flights, with quick access to parking lots,
- visible, easy-to-follow signs to help you get around the airport,
- a Check-In Deadline set 20 minutes before departure time.
- In airport lounge
Flying Blue Gold or Platinum and Elite Plus (SkyTeam) members, in addition to La Première / First and Business passengers on layovers, can take advantage of private airport lounges. Members can read a selection of newspapers and magazines, get free Wi-Fi Internet access, and enjoy drinks and snacks!
- On board
Everything is in place to make your flight as comfortable as possible:
- comfortable and spacious seats, measuring 44 cm wide,
- hot beverages and pastries served in the morning and sandwiches at mealtime, and refreshments and snacks available at all other times,
- French and international newspapers available for free in the boarding hall.
Hall 2 at Paris-Orly airport is dedicated to La Navette flights. Everything has been designed to help you save time at check-in:
- if you choose to check in online and print your boarding pass, you can head directly to your boarding gate without stopping at the check-in counter,
- if you prefer, you can use our self check-in service at one of the 44 Self-Service Kiosks available in Hall 2,
- traditional check-in counters are also available.
An upstairs lounge, with 135 seats across 265 m2, is reserved for the following La Navette passengers:
- Flying Blue Gold or Platinum members,
- SkyTeam Elite Plus program members,
- La Première / First or Business passengers on stopovers.
Bathed in natural light, the boarding hall opens directly onto the airstrips. Furnished with a marble floor, this space offers:
- comfortable leather seats,
- a bar,
- more than 10 screens displaying television programs (weather, TV news, etc.).
With La Navette, even your baggage gets special treatment! The hold baggage classification system and the baggage transport circuit have been optimized for quicker delivery. Even at rush hour, you won´t have to wait.