Fly on the A380
To Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Washington, Johannesburg, Shanghai and now Hong Kong!
With the Airbus A380, Air France has taken-off into the future: in 2009 Air France became the first European airline to operate the wide-bodied aircraft! In total our fleet currently comprise of 9 A380 aircrafts*.
Read on to discover a new chapter in aviation with the Airbus A380 from Air France.
- AF 188*: leaves Paris-Charles de Gaulle at 23:25, arrives in Hong Kong at 17:20 the following day;
- AF 187*: leaves Hong Kong at 00:50, arrives at Paris-Charles de Gaulle at 08:00 the same day.
- AF 084*: leaves Paris-Charles de Gaulle at 10:40, arrives in San Francisco at 13:00 the same day;
- AF 083*: leaves San Francisco at 15:50, arrives at Paris-Charles de Gaulle at 11:25 the following day.
- AF116*: Paris-Shanghai leaves at 23:25, arrives at 16:40 the next day;
- AF111*: Shanghai-Paris leaves at 23:30, arrives at 05:35 the next day.
- AF066*: Paris-Los Angeles leaves at 10:30, arriving at 13:05;
- AF065*: Los Angeles-Paris leaves at 15:50, arriving at 11:35 am the next day.
- AF006*: Paris - New York leaves at 14:00, arrives at 16:15
- AF007*: New York - Paris leaves at 19:05, arrives at 08:30 the next day.
- AF990*: Paris - Johannesburg leaves at 23:30, arrives at 10:05 the next day;
- AF995*: Johannesburg - Paris leaves at 19:15, arrives at 06:00 the next day.
- AF028* : Paris-Washington leaves at 11:05, arrives at 13:35;
- AF039*: Washington-Paris leaves at 16:15, arrives at 05:45 the next day.
We have selected our favorite´s ones that you can use as background on your computer. Simply click on the below link. Once a picture is uploaded, right click on it and choose "Set as background".
* Subject to changes, correct at 19/09/2013
Please note: Due to operational reasons, aircraft type may change at short notice. Winter timetable 2013-2014 starting from 27/10/2013.