Air France Travel Insurance
Comprehensive insurance includes Cancellation/Modification – Missed Flight insurance (see the previous tab).
In case of illness or accident, you receive coverage all around the world, including:
- repatriation assistance if your condition requires your immediate return to metropolitan France, the French overseas departments and territories, or Europe for treatment,
- medical and hospitalization fees for treatment overseas (up to €150,000) if your condition allows you to be treated at your destination,
- search and/or rescue fees,
- early return assistance.
- public liability insurance that covers material and immaterial damages up to €4,500,000,
- legal assistance overseas to reimburse lawyer fees up to €1,500 and post bail up to €8,000.
Remember to take out Comprehensive insurance when you book your tickets on our website, in your travel agency or by phone.
For your convenience, this insurance is now offered systematically for all online bookings.
See the general conditions