Need to cancel or modify your flight due to unforeseen events? With the Cancellation/Modification – Missed Flight insurance policy, Mondial Assistance will reimburse all cancellation and modification fees or the non-refundable portion of your ticket*, as well as all extra options purchased before and after booking.
Please note: to make sure your cancellation fees are reimbursed, you must inform Air France and Mondial Assistance of any changes in your plans before your trip´s departure date.
The policy covers you in case of:
- illness or accident affecting you or a member of your family,
- a family event (death of a family member, interview for an adoption, etc.),
- terrorist attacks in your destination,
- professional alterations (dismissal, new job, modification of paid vacation dates by your employer),
- theft of your ID or passport up to 48 hours before departure,
If you cancel your departure flight, you must first inform Air France. Then, you must inform
Mondial Assistance by phone or online
within 5 days of the event leading to the cancellation.
* Within the limit of the cost of the original ticket.