- To validate your plane ticket, you must first complete your rail connection leg.
- The Check-In Deadline is 15 minutes before your train's departure (30 minutes for Strasbourg train station).
- Access to the platform is prohibited beginning 2 minutes prior to the closing of the train doors: please arrive on time!
Air & rail connections
Discover a new way to travel, combining speed, flexibility, and comfort with the "air & rail connection" travel solutions offered by Air France and SNCF.
- To validate your train ticket, you must first complete your air travel leg.
- If you are traveling with baggage, remember to collect it before proceeding to Paris-Charles de Gaulle TGV station.
No additional assistance is offered for children traveling alone on air & rail or rail & air trips.
When traveling with tgvair, or on routes between Paris-Charles de Gaulle and Brussels or Strasbourg, you earn Flying Blue Miles! You can also take advantage of benefits reserved for Flying Blue Elite members.