Air & rail connections
Discover a new way to travel, combining speed, flexibility, and comfort with the "air & rail connection" travel solutions offered by Air France and SNCF.
- A single reservation suffices for your entire air & rail journey, whether you’re heading to Paris or Brussels.
- Check in only once before arriving at your final destination.
- Depart from downtown Brussels and arrive in the heart of Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport (and vice versa).
- Your rail trip lasts between 75 and 100 minutes.
- Only 15 minutes between the airport terminals and Paris-Charles de Gaulle TGV station!
- At Brussels-Midi station, the Cybelys lounge is available to you before your train’s departure, Monday to Friday from 6:00 AM to 9:00 PM*. Fax and photocopy machines as well as Wi-Fi are available.
- At Brussels-Midi and Paris-Charles de Gaulle stations, your baggage items are taken care of and are brought to you at the dock as soon as you arrive.
* The Cybelys lounge at Brussels-Midi station is reserved for Air France passengers traveling in La Première / First and Business cabins and/or members of Flying Blue Platinum, Gold and Elite Plus.
- To check in, please proceed to the Air France ticket office at the Brussels-Midi train station at least 15 minutes before your train’s departure.
- Check in for the entirety of your trip (rail & air).
- Present your plane ticket to receive your train ticket.
Upon arriving at Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport, proceed to the Air France ticket office located on level 2 of the TGV station. The Air France team will welcome you and take care of your baggage starting from 1 hour and up until 15 minutes before your train’s departure. Your baggage is returned to you upon your arrival at Brussels-Midi station.
Please note: if your flight or train is delayed, Air France and SNCF (the French national rail company) guarantee a place on board the next available flight or train, at no extra charge.