- A private area for you to change, complete with dressing table, locker and high-quality beauty products by Biologique Recherche for well-being and privacy throughout your entire flight.
- A seat featuring the latest technology, including an easy-to-use remote control to help you find the position that suits you best for your trip.
- A bar exclusively for La Première/First passengers with a buffet, providing the perfect place to have a bite to eat and converse without disturbing the tranquility of the cabin.
Embark on an exceptional voyage
with the A380
Regardless of your cabin, enjoy a pleasurable and comfortable flight.
The A380 La Première/First cabin is the most spacious of the entire Air France fleet. With its 9 seats, it is fully equipped with every attention to detail.
Situated on the A380's upper deck, the Business cabin is a serene setting, conducive to both relaxation and work.
- The specially equipped seat measuring 2 m / 6.6 ft provides unequaled comfort, even at takeoff and landing. Also at your disposal is a storage container, an outlet to recharge your laptop and a 15-inch video screen, the largest in the entire Air France fleet.
- Exclusive access to "the gallery," the first-ever art gallery built into an aircraft. The gallery lets you discover exhibitions designed specially for Air France in partnership with the world's most famous museums.
Located between the Business and Economy cabins and separated from each by a divider, the Premium Economy cabin offers a tranquil ambiance conducive to work or relaxation.
- A fixed-shell seat maintains your privacy throughout the entire trip. The seat contains storage spaces and includes multiple functionalities to help you work or relax: a large interactive video screen, a noise-reducing headset and a power outlet to plug in your laptop computer.
- Added accessories provide even more comfort: a toiletries kit (including Clarins moisturizer), a pure virgin wool blanket, a feather pillow and more.
Equipped with new Air France exclusives, the spacious A380 Economy cabin lets you benefit from exceptional comfort on board.
- A bigger seat with more functionality: with 30% larger armrests, it offers more space and greater intimacy. Each seat has an individual video screen.
- Spacious bars provide the perfect place to relax and socialize amid modern decoration, offering refreshments throughout your flight.
- To recharge your computer, outlets are available on the main deck.
A plane adapted to passengers with reduced mobility
The A380 was designed to best accommodate passengers who are disabled or have reduced mobility:
- movable armrests on 99% of seats of the Economy cabin,
- seat number also indicated in Braille,
- easily accessible toilets,
- 2 onboard transfer seats.