- Unexpected severe illness, death, severe accidental injury;
- Vaccination intolerance, pregnancy;
- considerable material damage to the property of the insured person due to fire, explosions, storms, lightning bolts, floods, earthquakes or intentional offence committed by a third party;
- loss of employment of the insured person or of persons at risk travelling with the insured person due to unexpected compulsory redundancy;
- unexpected reinstatement following unemployment at the time of the booking of the insured person or of a person at risk travelling with the insured person.
Excess: 20% of the reimbursable loss (at least € 25 per person).
- Type of trip: only valid for airline travel
- Scope: worldwide
- Price of trip: up to €6,500 per person
- Single premium: valid for only one person and one trip