Flying Blue Petroleum
Flying Blue Petroleum is an exclusive AIR FRANCE and KLM service for oil and gas industry professionals. Take advantage of several new features: priority check-in, easier flight transfers, special offers with code-sharing carriers, and more!
- check-in counters reserved for Business class passengers at Paris-Charles de Gaulle 2 (situated in Terminal 2C Area 3, Terminal 2F Area 11 and Terminal 2E Area 8 and 9).
- special Flying Blue Petroleum check-in counters at the main Air France oil route destinations.
- Business class check-in counters at KLM oil destinations (Kuwait, Damman, Atyrau, Stavanger, Lagos, Malabo and Tripoli).
- KLM Business class check-in counters at Amsterdam Schiphol.
- Air France Business Class check-in counters anywhere in the world, in the absence of specific Flying Blue Petroleum check-in counters.
- specific Flying Blue Petroleum counters at Paris-Charles de Gaulle and Air France´s main oil destinations.
- priority access to Business class check-in counters worldwide, in the absence of specific Flying Blue Petroleum counters.
When connecting between two AIR FRANCE and/or KLM flights at Paris-Charles de Gaulle or Amsterdam Schiphol, you have access to:
- the private Flying Blue Petroleum lounge at the Pullman Hotel at Paris-Charles de Gaulle,
- the KLM lounge at Amsterdam Schiphol.
Depending on your transfer time at Paris-Charles de Gaulle :
- less than 3 hours: we offer you refreshments,
- between 3 and 6 hours: we offer you a meal in one of our partner restaurants,
- over 6 hours: we offer you a second meal as well as day-use accommodation in a 4-star hotel at Paris-Charles de Gaulle.
The vouchers are given to customer of presentation of their Flying Blue Petroleum card and their flight coupon :
- At Paris-Charles de Gaulle at connecting desks at CDG2 for refreshments, meals and day-use accommodation
- At Amsterdam-Schiphol : at KLM Crown Lounge for refreshments and meals.