How many checked baggage items can you bring? What is the weight limit for each baggage item? Find out all you need to know to prepare your checked baggage.
* For Flying Blue Silver, Gold and Platinum members, as well as Elite and Elite Plus members.
* For Flying Blue Silver, Gold and Platinum members, as well as Elite and Elite Plus members
You can transport a 2nd checked baggage item (up to 23 kg / 50 lb and 158 cm / 62 in) at no extra charge on the following flights:
- To/from the following countries: Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Guinea, Ivory Coast, Madagascar, Mali, New Caledonia, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal and Togo
- Between North Africa (Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia) and China
- Between Cairo and Paris-Charles de Gaulle, if your 1st flight is departing from Egypt and you purchased your ticket in Egypt
- Between Canada, United States, Mexico and the following countries: Egypt, Lebanon, Mauritius, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and United Arab Emirates
- From Japan to all destinations if you purchased your ticket in Japan
You can transport 2 baggage items weighing up to 32 kg / 70 lb each at no extra charge on roundtrips for which the 1st flight departs from Brazil.
* Direct flight or flight with connection(s)