Expecting a new addition to the family? Don't let that stop you from traveling!
Our tips and advice can help you prepare for your trip with peace of mind.
However, we recommend you seek your doctor's opinion before traveling.
At the airportDiscover our range of personalized services available at the airport.
Rely on our staff to plan your city-airport transfer. A chauffeur can pick you up at home and accompany you to the airport or wait for your flight to arrive and take you home.
Baggage assistance and delivery*
Choose to have your baggage transported to the airport: we provide baggage pick-up and delivery services to and from your home. Upon your arrival in Paris, we can also have your baggage delivered immediately to the address of your choice.
Assistance at the airport
Take advantage of assistance from an Air France agent during your journey at the airport. For departures, arrivals and during connecting flights, our agents accompany you and help you complete airport procedures.
* Currently available for departures and arrivals at Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport only.
Comfort on boardEverything on board our cabins is designed for your comfort.
MealsEnjoy a taste of fine cuisine during your flight with our A la Carte Menus.
And if you want to enjoy a taste of fine cuisine during your flight, choose one of our A la Carte Menus: Tradition, ”Une Sélection LENÔTRE“ and Ocean. All our A la Carte Menus were created and prepared with care.
- Choose layered and comfortable clothing.
- Wear compression stockings to facilitate blood circulation.
- Walk around from time to time. Reserve an aisle seat so that you may leave your seat with ease.
- Drink often, but avoid carbonated beverages.
- Avoid overly generous portions at mealtimes.
- Attach your seat belt below the abdomen, low on the pelvis.
- Avoid travel in the final month of pregnancy, as well as during the first 7 days after delivery.