Air France was founded in 1933 and merged with KLM Royal Dutch Airlines in 2004 to form the Air France KLM Group.
The Air France KLM Group is a world leading airline group and the European leader in Air Transport with more than 71.4 million passengers and €20.99 billion of revenues in 2009-10. The Group serves 245 destinations in 105 countries worldwide. In the region, we offer up to 88 weekly flights from the 8 following cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Chengdu, Xiamen,Guangzhou, Hong Kong and Taipei to Amsterdam and Paris.
We are looking for Sales and Service Centre Agents for the Air France call center in Guangzhou:
• Answering all telephone calls to Air France and KLM Service Standards.
• Using the Air France-KLM computerized reservation system to make telephone sales for individual clients.
• Promoting Air France-KLM products in order to generate revenue.
• Assisting customers with after-sales service e.g. change of reservation.
• Proposing additional services and information to clients to enhance customer service and loyalty.
• University Degree.
• Language required: fluent in Mandarin & English are mandatory. French or Cantonese is a plus.
• Good negotiation and communication skills.
• Patient, hard-working, able to work under pressure.
• Be computer literate.
• Experience in servicing / travel industry is preferable.
• Working experience with foreign airlines is preferable.
• Experience in Tele-service is preferable.
If you are highly motivated and meet all the requirements and qualifications, please send your application (CV with a photo and cover letter in English stating your expected salary) by e-mail to:
Applications, which do not meet all the requirements and qualifications, will not be considered.
Air France is looking for a self-motivated team player for the following position: