- baggage check-in and drop-off in dedicated areas,
- priority line for security and immigration clearance (in some airports),
- dedicated line at our ticket offices and transfer desks,
- priority boarding or boarding at your leisure,
- priority baggage handling.
SkyPriority offers priority services at every step of your journey through the airport, including check-in, baggage drop-off, security clearance and boarding. Currently available at most airports served by AIR FRANCE KLM, it will gradually be extended across the entire SkyTeam alliance global network.
- Flying Blue Gold and Platinum, or SkyTeam Elite Plus members,
- SkyTeam Elite members for selected SkyPriority services (check-in, baggage drop-off and priority boarding),
- passengers in the La Première, Business and Premium Economy cabins.
If you are eligible for SkyPriority, the logo will appear on your boarding pass. When you arrive at the airport, simply follow the SkyPriority signs!
With SkyPriority, SkyTeam offers its most loyal customers the advantage of easy and priority access at the airport. This service is available at nearly 1,000 airports around the world.