Is your child traveling alone? Air France staff will provide assistance at the airport, on board, and during connections to ensure your child´s comfort and safety.
For flights provided by HOP! or any another partner airline, the reservation can only be made by phone: please contact our telephone sales department.
To avoid any last-minute stress, we recommend that you complete your child´s “Unaccompanied Minor” handling form in advance, as it will be requested during check-in*.
- download an automatically completed form when booking online,
- download the form directly from this page and complete it online,
- or download the form and complete it during online check-in for your child.
Please print the form (on single-sided paper only) before arriving at the airport.
Please note: changes cannot be made to the automatically completed form. If you need to modify, please download, complete, and print one of the forms below.
* Including Air Corsica, HOP! and CityJet flights.
- at the airport, using a Self-Service Kiosk or at an Air France check-in counter, at least 30 minutes before the check-in deadline for his or her flight.
* A French family register (livret de famille) is not a valid form of ID and cannot be used by your child to board his or her flight, even if it is a domestic flight.
Also make sure that your child´s checked baggage does not exceed the weight limit.
Your child can bring a pet (dog or cat) or a guide dog in the cabin. However, prior approval from the airline is needed.