Available starting from 30 hours* before your flight's departure, online check-in enables you to confirm your presence and choose your seat. Check-in is complete when you receive your boarding pass, which you need to board your flight!
Once you arrive at the airport, you simply need to leave your baggage at the baggage counter.
* 24 hours before all flights provided by Delta Air Lines departing from the United States,
as well as Air France flights departing from Atlanta, Detroit and Minneapolis
To use this service, simply book your flight on www.airfrance.com. The service is currently available for departure and return flights:
- in metropolitan France,
- in Europe or between Europe and North Africa.*
- on long-haul flights, with the exception of most flights to and from countries that require information concerning passengers.
* North Africa includes Algeria, Morocco, and Tunisia.
Don’t forget to print your boarding pass at home or at the airport via the interactive kiosks.
- If you are traveling in the Economy cabin, you receive this service automatically.
- If you are traveling in another cabin, you can choose to automatically receive your boarding pass.
- If your return flight departs within 18 hours of your arrival, you will receive your departure and return boarding passes in the same e-mail.
- If you booked tickets for other passengers, all boarding passes will be sent to the e-mail address you provided during booking.
- change your seat,
- purchase an additional Baggage Option at a discounted rate (at least 20% off the airport rate),
- cancel your check-in in just a few clicks, if you can no longer take your flight.
Want to save time during baggage check-in? Take advantage of EXPRESS drop-off and self-tag your baggage items at an interactive kiosk.
- If you already have your boarding pass (printed at home or on your mobile phone): you can scan your boarding pass and print your baggage tags.
- If you do not have your boarding pass: you can print it, along with your baggage tags, using a self-service kiosk.
Check-in is complete and you can now go to the boarding area!
EXPRESS drop-off is available in the following airports: Paris-Charles de Gaulle (Terminals 2F and 2G), Paris-Orly, Ajaccio, Bastia, Bordeaux, Brest, Biarritz, Lyon, Montpellier, Mulhouse, Nantes, Nice, Pau, Strasbourg, Toulon and Toulouse. This service will be extended gradually to most other airports in metropolitan France.
If you are traveling without checked baggage, you can proceed directly to boarding gate before the boarding deadline. Please note that after this time, no additional passengers will be able to board the aircraft.
the day before your trip!