- when purchasing your ticket online or through your mobile phone, at our ticket offices or by phone when speaking to one of our agents.
- after purchasing your ticket, in the “View / modify your reservations” area,
- when checking in online, via your mobile phone, at the airport, using a Self-Service Kiosk (in metropolitan France and the US) or at Air France counters in certain airports.
Reserve a Seat Plus
Choose Seat Plus to ensure you receive more leg room during your flight!
Available on all long-haul flights and some medium-haul flights, the Seat Plus option provides optimal comfort throughout your entire flight!
- €50 per seat and per flight if the duration of your flight is less than or equal to 9 hours,
- €70 per seat and per flight if the duration of your flight is greater than 9 hours.
It is free of charge for Flying Blue Gold and Platinum members who identify themselves with their Flying Blue card number when purchasing their ticket.
*Flights on Airbus A340 and flights to/from Amman and Damascus are not eligible for this offer. Please note that Seat Plus purchases are not available when departing from certain international airports.
- on the upper deck, in the most spacious rows of the Boeing 747,
- next to the emergency exit doors of the Boeing 777, Airbus A330 and A380.
Please note: these seats are located next to the emergency exit doors and only a limited number are available.
This service is free of charge for AIR FRANCE and KLM Flying Blue Gold and Platinum members if they provide their Flying Blue card number when purchasing their ticket.